动网先锋论坛交流三昧喜文乐荐的世界(自然、科学、哲学、教育、社会、文化艺术、人类文明史、外星文明、人类预言)关于地球及人类发展与进化的预言 → [转帖]KIRAEL 大师的 Three Days of Darkness —— 三天的黑暗

共有5441人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:[转帖]KIRAEL 大师的 Three Days of Darkness —— 三天的黑暗

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  1楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 帖子:4288 积分:39689 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2007/10/26 9:47:52
[转帖]KIRAEL 大师的 Three Days of Darkness —— 三天的黑暗  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 7:42:25 [只看该作者]

英文网址:

http://www.alternativescentral.com/threedaysofdarkness.htm

Three Days of Darkness

三天的黑暗

UPDATE FROM KIRAEL

KIRAEL大师的更新

Kirael: When I put this one in on the three days of darkness, I had no idea how thrilled everybody was going to be with it. I know they are thrilled. Everybody asks me — me poor medium gets asked this a little bit more than I do because he is on Earth a lot more than I am: When is the three days of darkness going to happen? When is the three days of darkness going to happen?

Kirael: 当我把这讯息放进在三天的黑暗上时候,至于每一个人对此讯息将会如何被震撼我是没有一点概念。 我知道他们是被震撼。每个人都问我—我可怜的灵媒被询问此事比我多了一点,因为他在地球上的时间比我多得更多: 何时是三天的黑暗期发生之时? 三天的黑暗何时即将发生?

Well, let me put it to you as best I can. The three days of dark darkness is something that, by the time it happens, you will all be so ready for it, you won’t be counting the days. You will be counting the love particles, because, you see, the three days of darkness is when the Earth plane enters into this huge belt of light, and the light is so intensified, there are so many particles that your sun star seems to be blotted out. You say, “Well, God help you, Master Kirael, aren’t we going to freeze to death without the sun?” I said, “Seems to be blotted out.”

好吧,让我尽我所能的告诉你。三天的黑暗的黑暗就好像是,当它发生的时候,你们对于它将全都已经是充分准备好了,你将不会计数日子。你将计数爱的粒子,因为,你看,三天的黑暗是当地球表面进入这个极大光子带的时候,光是如此地被增强,那是有如此多的粒子以致于你的太阳星似乎被遮蔽。你说,“嗯,上帝帮助你,大师Kirael,没有太阳我们不就会被冻结死了吗?”我说,“似乎是被遮蔽了。”

Your Creator makes no mistakes. It knows how to bring enough particles through. Oh, but I am pretty sure that you will be wanting to sleep a lot. In fact, some of you are going to sleep straight through it and not know it happened until it is over.

你的造物者不会犯错误。 它知道该如何带足够的粒子穿越。 哦,但是我相当确信你将会想要睡得很多。 事实上,你们当中的一些人将会完全不知道而沉睡到整个的过程结束为止。

But here’s the good news: As I’ve already said in the first book, and I will repeat it again, when it is over and you awaken, you are in the throes of the full force of the fourth light and the first thing you will want to do is jump for joy. The second thing you will want to do is get down, because you are going to float up there for quite some time. You see, as you come through that belt, your physical body is readjusted to the light centers. The light centers are the particles that you’ve carried with you all of your life and waited to ignite in the new state of consciousness.

但是这里是个好消息: 如同我在第一本书里已经谈论过的,而我将再一次地重复它,当它结束而你醒过来的时候,你在第四维度之光的完全力量的痛苦挣扎中你想要做的第一件事物是欢喜得跳跃。你将会想要做的第二件事物是想要下来,因为你即将会飘浮在那里相当一段时间。 你看,因为当你穿过那光子带,你的物质身体被重新调整到光的中心。 光的中心是你在你的整个辈子一直携带的粒子而等待在意识的新状态时点燃。

Now, for all of you out there that we call we the People that just went “WOW,”I say this to you as well: Why don’t you start now? Why don’t you start right now searching through your whole system in every meditation that you have? Search through and say: “I wonder if that is one of those little particles that Master Kirael talked about in his book, Kirael: The Great Shift?” And just jostle it a little because they are all going to come up one day. But imagine, just imagine, having some right now.

现在,对于所有在外面那儿的你们,那些我们称为我们的人们刚刚发出了“哇,”我也这样对你说: 你何不现在开始?你何不立刻开始在你的每一次的静思中经由你的整个系统寻找你拥有的粒子?当你搜寻过后说: “我想知道如果那是大师 Kirael 在他的书中谈论的那些小的粒子之一, Kirael: 极大的转移?”而且仅只稍微推挤它因为有一天他们全部将会出现。但是想象,仅只想象,马上有一些想象。

That is what the three days of darkness is truly all about, so stop being a ‘fraidy cat. Let yourself know the love of your Creator will not let anything happen to you.

那就是真正关于什么是这三天的黑暗所有的情形,因此不要只当一个 ’fraidy 猫。 让你自己知道你的造物者的爱将不会让任何事情发生在你身上。

Kirael: Let me open this chapter with a deep concern: whenever any fear slips in, my apologies will be loud and clear, for that is not the purpose of this work. I want to avoid it at all costs. The three days of darkness are not about fear and panic but about ascension into the Fourth Dimension. I extend my apologies over and over again for any fear that might arise, and please understand that I am not trying to scare you. I am trying to prepare you for ascension. The shift is about love, and any fear you feel is what you have chosen. Choose wisely, my friends, for the Shift will be the star of an awakening to behold.

Kirael: 让我以深切的关心来开启这一个章节: 无论何时任何的恐惧渗入,我的道歉将是大声的而且明白的,因为那不是这个工作的目的。 我想要不惜以任何代价来避免它。三天的黑暗不是关于恐惧和恐慌而是进入第四度空间之内的上升。我对于任何可能出现的恐惧一再表达我的道歉,而且请了解我并没有尝试去惊吓你。 我正在尝试为你的上升做准备。 转移是关于爱的事,而且任何你感觉到的恐惧都是你的选择。 聪明地选择,我的朋友,因为转移将是看到天体的觉醒。

The three days of darkness actually pertain to Mother Earth’s entry into the Photon Belt. This will produce the three days of darkness, and this event heralds the beginning of the Shift, or explanation of what will happen during this period. The whole event will take place over a period of seven to ten days or so, but please don’t hold me to these numbers because it can fluctuate a day or so either way.

三天的黑暗实际上是关于大地之母进入光子带。 这将产生三天的黑暗,而且这一个事件预报转移的开始,或是对在这期间即将发生之事的解释。 整个的事件将大约发生七天到十天左右,但是请不要教我坚持在这些数字因为它可能变动提前或延后一天左右。

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 7:54:43编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  2楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 7:57:16 [只看该作者]

First Day

第一天

There will be the sense of complete and utter turmoil at this point. It is not to create fear. Yes, the fear is allowed by the Creator, but you do not have to enter into this fear. Those of you who read this work will be aware of the events that will transpire during this period. You will say to yourself, “This is exactly what Kirael said would happen.” You will still have to fight off the fear though, because it will permeate the Earth plane. It is an awakening of a very deep cellular memory that must come to the surface. This is contrived by the light beings to make sure that everybody gets through the Shift by really healing their fears. And, again, because you live so much in fear, you actually do so many good things from fear. Healing your fears is all part of the Creator’s design.

此时将会有完全的意识和全然的骚动。 它不是创造恐惧。 是的,恐惧是被造物者允许,但是你不需要进入这一种恐惧。 你们那些读过这一本书的人将会知道在这期间所发生的整个情况。你将会告诉你自己,“这完全依照大师Kirael所说的发生了。”尽管你仍得必需击退恐惧,因为它将弥漫地球表面。它细胞里非常深的记忆觉醒因此一定要浮到表面上来。 这是由光的存有造出来的,是为了确定每个人都能藉由真正的治愈他们的恐惧而能够通过大转移。 并且,再一次,因为你生活在如此多的恐惧中,你实际上从恐惧中做了这么多的好事物。 治愈你的恐惧是造物者设计的所有部份。

This is another reason why you should be attempting to deal with your current fears. As you become practiced in dealing with a dissipating your fears, you will be better able to cope with the Shift. Some fears that you face today are things such as: Are my bills paid? Will I remain married, and if not, what shall I do? Will I lose all my money on some silly investment? These are, of course, very real, but when looked at in reality, all you need to do is confront the issue and be willing to handle it to the point where the issue comes to total clarity. Then guess what? It always turns out to be not that great big monster you saw. In fact, it becomes extremely manageable for the most part. This is why I emphasize that you complete all your self-learning projects on a timely basis. When you have learned as best as possible to deal with your fears, it will make the Shift an adventure as opposed to a nightmare. Practice makes perfect.

这是另一个你应该尝试处理你现在恐惧的理由。 当你在处理去除你的恐惧方面变成熟练,你将比较能够应付转移。你今天面对一些恐惧的事物像是: 我的账单支付了吗? 我将保持已婚,而如果不是,我将怎么办? 我将会在一些愚蠢的投资上失去我所有的钱财吗?这些,当然,千真万确,但是当着眼于实际,你所需要做的是勇敢的面对问题而且愿意完全看清楚问题的症结再来处理它。然后你猜结果如何呢? 它总是变成不像你想象中那么严重。 事实上,它大致上变成非常地容易处理。 这是我为什么强调你及时完成你所有的自我学习计划。 当你尽可能学习去处理你的恐惧的时候,它将使转移成一个为与梦魇相反的冒险。 熟能生巧。

So, in the very first day, you will vibrate with the illusion of mass illness and seemingly devastating disruption. You will literally be leaving the Third Dimension and caught up in the Fourth Dimensions, with the Photon Energy mixing in. You will sense the Earth’s shifting, major shifting, more so than you may have ever felt around in the first 12 hours or so of this first day. You will literally be forced to remain stationary.

因此,就在第一天,你将以大众疾病的幻影振动而且似乎是毁灭性的崩溃。 你将藉由光子能量参与进来而真正地离开第三度空间追上第四度空间。 你将感觉到地球的转移,主要的转移,在这第一天的最初 12个小时左右更是有如此的感觉。 你确实将不得不保持静止。

This is Mother Earth’s way of coming to a screeching halt. In this period, She shakes Herself out and realigns many of Her aspects. All of this is already mapped out, and She knows just how far to go without knocking Herself completely off course. So that will be one of your very first indications: the appearance of massive turmoil followed by Mother Earth really rumbling.

这是大地之母来到尖锐刺耳的声音停止的方式。 在这段时期中,她摇动她自己而且重新校正她的许多方面。 这所有的一切是已经被安排,而且她就是知道分寸不会让她自己完全地震离轨道。 因此那将会是你的最先的迹象之一: 大规模的混乱现象被大地之母真正的隆隆声跟随。

You will have had a number of earthquakes prior to this. Earthquakes will have become almost commonplace by this time. I am not talking about your big eights or nines on Richter scale but fives, sixes, and below, because that’s where Mother Earth will show that She is just getting ready. However, when She gets into Her final Shift position—where the energy of the dimension is going from the Third Dimension to the Fourth and the Photon Energy has already begun to engulf Earth, She will set the state for Her last spins through the Third Dimension. Therefore, for about 12 to 16 hours on that first day, you will literally have a difficult time staying upright. Don’t panic! Do you know how many times you need to be reminded of this? Please don’t panic! If you do not panic in these first few hours, things will begin to settle themselves because the rocking and rolling will begin to taper off.

你们在这之前将会有一些地震。 地震在这时候已经变成司空见惯的事。 我不是在谈论在你们的芮氏地震仪上的八或者九级的大地震,而是五级,六级或更低,因为那是大地之母将在那里显示她是刚准备好。然而,当她进入她的最后转移的位置时-在那里空间的能量即将从三度空间到四度空间而光子能量已经开始吞没了地球,她将透过三度空间为她的最后旋转设定状况。因此,在那第一天大约有12 到 16 小时,你确实将会有一段困难的时间保持直立。 不要惊慌! 你是知道关于此事你需要被提醒多少次? 请不要惊慌! 如果你在这开始的几个小时中不惊慌,因为摇摆和旋转将开始逐渐停止,所以事物将开始安顿他们自己。

Next, some of the other features that will begin to manifest are the decrease in temperature and sunlight. It will actually begin to look like late evening for the next couple of days. You won’t get to see much sun from here on, until you get out of this part of the Shift.

然后,将开始显示的一些其它的特征,像是温度和日光方面的减少。实际上接下来的几天开始看起来就像是夜晚。 你将从这儿开始见不到很多的太阳,直到你离开转移的这一个部份。

In that time, an awesome awakening will begin to manifest. Depending on your extrasensory abilities, those friends or relatives who have passed onto the other side will be able to communicate with you. This will enable you to work in a way that most have not experienced in this current embodiment. This is just one more reason why, for the past few years, the Guides who know of the Shift have been recommending MEDITATION. My Truth tells me that the word should be upper case, for that is the importance I place on it.

在那时候,一个有威严的觉醒将开始显示。 依你的超感觉能力,已经离开到另一边的那些朋友或亲戚将能够与你沟通。 这将让你能够以你目前的肉体大部份无法经历的方式运作。这只是另外一个为什么的理由,过去几年,知道转移的指引已经推荐静思。 我的真理告诉我此字应该是大写字母,我如此安置是为了那是重要的。

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:15:46编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  3楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 7:58:21 [只看该作者]

Second Day

第二天

In creasing darkness will have begun to permeate the Earth plane, along with a cold never before experienced. It will be a deep cold, for it will penetrate inside of you. At this time, you will make a connection with other entities that are not carbon-based. Here is another reason why you cannot live your life based in fear: You will be faced with what will appear to be some of your greatest tests. All you will need to understand is that IT IS A TEST. You will need only hold onto the Light, for in using the white light, your awareness peaks and the test will disappear.

在黑暗折痕之际将会开始弥漫地球表面,连同以前从来没有经历过的寒冷。 它将是一个极度的寒冷,因为它将会穿透你的里面。 在这个时候,你将与不是以碳为基础的其它的存有接触。这是为什么你不能够将生活建立于恐惧的另一个理由: 你将面对一些将出现在你面前的最大的测试。 你们全都将需要去了解的是它是一个测试。 你将只需要把持在光上,因为在使用白色的光,你的察觉峰顶和测试将会消失。

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:16:03编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  4楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 8:01:11 [只看该作者]

Third Day

第三天

On the third day, Mother Earth will fully enter the Photon Belt and the actual Shift to the Fourth Dimension will occur. This is will be where the Photon Energy envelops the Earth plane and the three days of darkness begin. The outer band of the Photon Energy is very dense in order to sweep out the third-dimensional essence and to ignite the fourth-dimensional energy. It will be dark because the light particles are so dense that they take on the appearance of no light. It will take approximately three days to get through this outer band, and it will appear as if you are in total darkness. Now do not wake up 72 hours later, walk outside and say, “That’s it! I’m out of here.” You will have to pay attention and not be hung up on time, for that will become the trickster and cause the energy to take even longer to calm.

在第三天,大地之母将完全进入光子带而且上升到第四度空间的真实转移将发生。 这将会是光子能量笼罩整个地球表面和三天的黑暗开始之时。 光子能量的外围非常密集是为了要清扫第三度空间的本质同时点燃第四的空间的能量。它将会黑暗是因为光的粒子是如此的密集以致于显现出没有光亮。它将大约花三天通过这条外围的边带,而且它将显现出就好像你是在完全的黑暗里。现在 72 小时之后不要醒来,走到外面而且说,“那是它! 我是脱离了这里。”你将必须专心而且不要卡在时间,因为那将会成为骗子而且导致能量要花更久的时间去平静。

As you move into the Photon Energy, it will literally block out the sunlight. This will be the real darkness, my friends. The essence of the Photon Energy literally has the ability to block out the sunlight, so when I talk about darkness I’m talking about the real purity of darkness. However, some of the sun’s thermal energy will get trough so you won’t have to experience an “Ice Age.” It won’t be that severe, but trust that it will get extremely cold. Your body will undergo a vibrational shift to compensate for the lack of mobility that most will experience.

当你进入光子能量,它实际将会腾出日光。 这将是真正的黑暗,我的朋友。 光子能量的本质确实有能力腾出日光,因此当我谈论关于黑暗的时候是在讨论真正纯净的黑暗。然而,一些太阳的热能量得以通过,因此你将不必经历“冰河时期。”它将不是那么凛冽的,但是信赖它将会变得极度的寒冷。 你的身体将历经振动的转移去弥补那多数将会体验的行动能力的失调。

It won’t make sense to try to go out and fix anything. It won’t make sense to try to go down to the corner store to see if it’s open. You will not starve to death; nobody will starve to death in three days. In the first place, your metabolism will change so that you won’t need food. You will ingest only the lightest of substances. In the beginning, there will be only that which the Creator has brought light to in the form of the plant world. This is what the Creator always supplied you. For whatever reason, you haven’t used it wisely up until this point. Now, you will not only utilize plants wisely but you will also learn the true essence of their vibration. I’m sure some will have a bit of a time resonating with this but most will actually begin to enjoy this new food source.

试着出去修理任何事物是不合理的。尝试着到下面街角的商店去看是否有开店是不合理的。 你将不会饿死; 没有人将会在三天中饿死。首先,你的新陈代谢将改变以便你将不需要食物。 你只将摄取最轻的物质。在刚开始时,那儿将只有造物者已经将光带进植物世界的形式。 这是造物者一直供应给你的食物。 不论甚么原因,你们不曾聪明地利用它直到这一刻。 现在你们将不只聪明地利用植物而且你们也将学习他们的振动力的真实本质。我是确定的一些人将需要一些时期来适应但大致上将实际的开始享受这个新食物来源。

How can people in warm climates prepare for this period? Not by buying ten blankets or building some sort of cold-proof room. The medium reminded me of when he was a young lad and all the people were building shelters in the Earth and stocking them with canned foods. This was in response to someone possible dropping some sort of giant bomb and the only safe place was in some sort of shelter. Let me assure you, my friends, none of that will be necessary this time. By the time this event actually engulfs your Earth plane, those who are destined to experience the fullness of the event will have learned about vibrational body transfer and motion alliance, so the essence will be completely protected.

居住在温暖的气候的人们要如何准备这个时期? 不是藉由买十条毛毯或建筑一些像似御寒的房间。灵媒提醒我当他还是个年青小伙子时,在地球上的所有的人都在建筑庇护所并且囤积罐装食物。这是对某个人可能投下某类型的巨型炸弹而唯一安全的地方是在某一类的庇护所的响应。让我向你保证,我的朋友,那些措施没有一样在这一次是需要的。当你的地球表面实际上卷入这一个事件的时候,那些被注定要经历完整的事件的人将会学习关于振动的身体转移和运动同盟,因此,本质将会完全地被保护。

Be clear that body energy will get everybody through. That’s why it will be important to embrace your brothers and sisters in love. You won’t freeze to death because you will have learned about meditation and vibrational body transfer. All these things you are learning on this very mundane level are actually preparation for a time not so far into the future.

要清楚身体能量将穿越每一个人。 那是为什么将会是如此的重要去拥抱你的兄弟和姊妹在爱中。 因为你将会学习关于静思和振动的身体移动,所以你将不会冻死。所有你在这个非常世俗的层面上学会的所有这些事是为了已经不远即将进入的未来所做的实际上的准备。

In the middle of these three days of complete darkness and cold, most of the world’s population will be immobilized. You will slow down to such as state that the three days of darkness won’t feel like current time does, my friends. That’s how some of the fear will be displaced. You will hardly even remember going through this part of the density. Once it’s started and you hit the first of the three days, you’ll literally go into a state of hibernation within yourself.

在这三天的完全黑暗和寒冷的期间,大部份的世界人口将是无法行动。你将慢下来到一个情况譬如对于三天黑暗的感觉将不会与目前的感觉一样,我的朋友。那是一些的恐惧将是如何被替换。 你甚至将几乎不记得通过密度的这一个部份。 一旦它被开始而且你面临三天中的的第一天,你将实际地进入你自己内边的冬眠状态。

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:16:23编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  5楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 8:03:15 [只看该作者]

After The Shift

转移之後

Coming out on the other side of those days of darkness will be beyond your wildest expectations. As the darkness dissipates, you will have another two or three days before it becomes daylight again. It will appear as dusk. When you take your first step, you will realize you no longer touch the ground like you used to. You will find that you can take a hop into the air, stay there a little while, and kind of float back down. There will be pockets of this new energy still somewhat thick so this may be a little tricky at times.

在那些数天的黑暗的另一边出来时将是超乎你最狂野的期待。 当黑暗消散,当它再一次变成白昼以前你另外还会有两三天。 它将显现出有如薄暮。当你踏出你的第一步的时候,你将认知到你再也无法像往常一样碰触地面。你将发现你能够轻轻的跳一下而进入空中,在那里停留一会儿而後像是飘浮著回到下面。那儿将会有这新能量的气穴仍然有些浓厚因此这也许偶而是有少许的棘手。

You will feel something new moving through your body and will find that you can fill your body with this new energy that radiates within. From top to bottom, you will love this new feeling that will completely overwhelm the new you.

你将经由你的身体感觉到新的东西移动而且将发现你能将你的身体装满了在你的身体里面辐射的这个新能量。你将爱上这种新的感觉那将完全地淹没新的你。

It will take two to four years for most to learn how to deal with this newness under the guidance of teachers who will carry you through this new reality. They will be honored for what they share, and you will appreciate all those who practiced on this side to learn the art of manifesting. Can you begin to understand why it’s so important for all to get the lessons completed before the Shift? That way, there will be no need to experience them afterwards.

它将需要二到四年的时间在将运载你们通过这新现实的老师的指导下让多数人学会怎麼应付这崭新的事物。他们将被尊敬为了他们的分享,并且你将赞赏所有那些在这边实践去学习体现的艺术。你能否开始了解对於所有必需在转移之前完成的功课为什麼是如此的重要? 因为那样的话将没有必要以後再去经历它们。

As a caution, let me remind you that you will take any unfinished experiences into this new reality, so before the Shift, prepare as much as possible so as not to have to waste precious time while others are moving at the new pace.

作为小心,让我提醒你,你将必需带任何的未完成的经验进入这新的现实,因此在转移之前,尽可能多准备,那麼当其它人正在以新的速度移动的时候将不需要再浪费宝贵的时间。

You will wonder why you’re not hungry because of how much time has passed. Not only will you not have the slightest bit of hunger pain but most, if not all, of your body fat will be gone. When you finally do get hungry, you will recognize that you need to eat something that God created. Then you’ll look at the plants that have always been there but that you never really noticed before. You’ll pick one of them, put it in your mouth, and it will slowly dissolve. You’ll feel its energy emanate into your system. Then suddenly, you’ll realize that you are breathing differently. Your breath will come in through the crown of your head and will fill your body in a manner you are not really accustomed to. In those first few days after the Shift, you will learn how to function with everything that is different.

你一定纳闷为什麼经过了这麼久而你不会感到饥饿。 你不但没有最微小一点点的饥饿痛苦,不仅是只有如此,你的身体的脂肪也将不见了。 当你终於感觉饥饿的时候,你将认知你需要吃一些上帝创造的东西。 然後你将注视一直存在那里而你以前从没有真正的注意的植物。 你将挑选它们中的一个,把它放入你的嘴,而它将会慢慢地溶解。你将会感觉到它的能量散发进入你的系统之内。 然後突然间,你将了解你的呼吸是不一样了。你的呼吸将以你真正地有些不习惯的方式经由你头上的顶轮吸进空气而填满你的身体。 在那转移之後的前几天中,你将会学习如何以不同的方式运作每件事物。

Many new things will occupy your new and enlightened thinking process. Your thought process will be so clear, and your memory will be beyond anything you will have prepared for. You will have approximately 2,000 years to revel in the glory of the Fourth Dimension.

许多新的事物将占领你的新的和被启发的思考程序。 你的思维程序将如此的清晰,而你的记忆将是超过你们已准备的任何事。 你们将大约有 2,000 年在第四度空间的荣光中狂欢作乐。

In essence, my friends, although it will seem like a rather shaky situation, this is the beginning of a period of total enlightenment. Most of you have been preparing for many lifetimes just to remember the totality of ascension. Nothing has been wasted, so don’t ask, “Why didn’t I just wait for this instead of going through all the trauma?” Learn with a great desire so as not to take any old baggage into this new and exciting era.

在本质上,我的朋友,虽然它似乎像一种相当不稳固的情形,但是这是完全启迪的时期的开始。大部份的你们已经准备许多世代只是去记得上升的总体。没有事物被浪费,因此不要问,“为什麼我不要就只等这个时候而去经历所有精神的创伤?”以最大的渴望去学习就是为了不要再带任何的旧包袱进入这个新的和令人兴奋的时代。

This is just the beginning. Don’t judge the total experience by this short span of time and most certainly, DON’T PANIC!

这只是个起点。一定不要用这麼短的一段时间来判断全部的经验而最无疑的是,不要恐慌!

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:16:47编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  6楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 8:14:30 [只看该作者]

Questions and Answers

问答

1:

How much linear time do we have left? I mean, we’ve got to get cranking to raise our vibrations. Can you tell us about when the Shift will take place?

我们还有多少线性时间呢? 我的意思是,我们必须得到启动来提升我们的振动力。 你能告诉我们关于转移将于何时发生吗?

Kirael: As I explained before, the actual time frame is irrelevant. It is not the when; it is, in fact, the journey. So much depends on Mother Earth and Her vibrational system.

Kirael: 如同我以前解释过的,真实的时间框架是不相干的。 它不是哪时候; 它事实上是,旅程。 有这么多仰赖大地之母和她的震动的系统。
As Mother Earth’s vibrations increase, this actually slows Her speed towards the null zone. In this time, the masses can more fully prepare for ascension. Ironically, the more you try to prepare from fear, the faster you’re going to move towards it. So your challenge, my friends, is to figure out how to teach without fear.

当大地之母的震动增加,这实际上减慢前往零地域的速度。 在这次,大众能为上升做更完善的准备。 讽刺地,你从恐惧中试着准备越多,那么你就更快速的向它移动。 因此你的挑战,我的朋友,是去想出如何去教导没有恐惧。

Master Jesus came here to teach without fear. Buddha came here to teach of balance and no fear. All the Masters have tried to teach without fear. However, the human thought process and the lack of 12 DNA strands have allowed some people to use fear to control the masses and gain from a more personal standpoint.

大师耶稣来这里教导没有恐惧。 佛陀来这里教导平衡和没有恐惧。 所有的大师也尝试教导没有恐惧。 然而,人类的思想程序与缺乏十二股的DNA已允许一些人使用恐惧控制大众并且从一个比较个人的立场来获得控制。

The light cannot be hammered in. It can only be accepted in. If you wish to move this Photon Energy and keep it at bay until you can get more of the population prepared for it, then you must become more enlightened. Don’t go into fear. The Photon Energy is coming and you can’t stop it. But the more brothers and sisters you are able to prepare for the Shift, the more beauty and light you shall all share in the Fourth Dimension. 

光是无法被强加灌输。 它只能在被接受时进入。 如果你想要移动这光子能量而且不使它迫近,直到你能得到为它准备好的更多人口,那么你一定要变得更加开悟。不要进入恐惧。 光子能量即将到来,而且你不能阻止它。但更多的兄弟和姐妹你们若是能为转移做准备,你们将会在第四度空间分享更多的美妙和光。 

2:

I read in a book about the “null zone.” Can you tell me about this and how it relates to the shift and the three days of darkness?

我在一本书中看关于那“零的地域。”你能告诉我有关于这方面和它如何与转移和三天的黑暗有关吗?

Kirael: During the three days of darkness, the Earth’s magnetic field will drop to zero and all electromagnetic activity will cease. This is the “null zone,” and marks the shift from the third Dimension into the Fourth Dimension. As we move into the Fourth Dimension, time is already compacting. This is literally compacting the planetary system itself so that the landmasses of Mother Earth are being compressed into a different space. This is going to create shifts for the continents, oceans, and waterways. Thus, it is a physical shift as well as the energy changes that will enable Mother Earth to cleanse Herself.

Kirael: 在三天之黑暗的期间里,地球的磁场将降低归零,而且所有的电磁活动将停止。 这是 “零的地域,”从第三度空间转移到第四度空间的标记。 当我们进入第四度空间,时间已经紧密。这确实是紧密行星系统自身,以便大地之母的大陆是被压缩进入不同的空间之内。 这是即将为陆地,海洋和水道创造转移。 因此,它是一个物质的转移和能量的改变一样能够让大地之母去净化她自己。

3:

This sounds like a fearful time, like we’re going to have earthquakes. So if I know this now, there would be no fear because I would know what was happening, right?

这听起来像一个可怕的时刻,像是我们将会有地震。 若是我现在知道这件事,那大概是不会有恐惧因为我将会知道什么正在发生,对不对?

Kirael: Easy to say, but memory is also cellular. It would not be the kind of fear you deal with on an everyday basis. Though many will be aware, for the most part, the masses will be in reaction. We have already talked about the mass consciousness so you can begin to see the importance of not falling prey to the thoughts of others. Clarity will be at a premium, and those who are fully aware will be able to help others understand. Don’t panic. Do you know how many times you need to remember this? Don’t panic.
Kirael:说来容易,但是记忆也是细胞。 它将不是你每天在处理的那一类恐惧。 虽然许多人将会是知道的,大致上,大众将会反应。 我们已经谈论有关大众的意识,因此你能开始看到不要沦为其它人之想法的牺牲品的重要性。清晰将会是奇缺的,而且那些完全了解的人将能够帮助其它人了解。 不要惊慌。 你知道你需要记得这事多少次? 不要惊慌。

4:

Will the shift occur the same way all over the Earth?

转移是否将在整个地球以相同的方式发生吗?

Kirael: The answer is a resounding yes. This is a total Earth Shift. No single place is spared the process. Why would anyone want to miss it? This period of unrest is only a prelude to all the beautiful energy of the Fourth Dimension. The essence of the Earth will be at the highest possible vibration that it has been in for literally thousands of years.

Kirael: 答案是一个响亮的是。 这是整个地球转移。 没有一个地方被免去程序。 为何会有任何人想要错过它? 这个动汤的时期是一个对第四度空间的所有的美丽的能量的前奏曲。 地球的本质将在最高的震动,它实际已有数以万计年了。

5:

Without electricity and gas, how do we survive? How about cooking food, hot showers, radio, and television?

没有电力和瓦斯,我们要如何生存?烹煮食物,热的淋浴,收音机,和电视又如何?

Kirael: From our side, one of the most interesting parts of this event is the answers to these particular questions. Most have become so reliant on the creature comforts of this world that they can’t begin to understand how they will be able to survive. There are two parts to this: First, as you lose electrical power, Photon Energy will replace it. Remember that your reliance on fossil fuels is one of the things that keeps you hostage to the cartels of this time. The purity of life without all the trappings will soon be the absolute highest form of understanding.

Kirael: 从我们的这边,这一个事件的最有趣的部分之一是对这些特别的疑问的答案。大部份的人已经变得如此的依赖在这一个世界的舒适的创造物上以致于他们不能开始了解他们将如何能够继续生存。对这问题可分为二个部份: 首先,当你失去电力之时,光子能量将会替换它。 记得,你对于石化燃料上的依赖是将你留在此时的企业联合里当人质。 没有所有陷阱的纯净生活将会很快是绝对的最高形式的理解。 

Second, the Galactic Brotherhood will assist you in the conversion of energy. They will move swiftly to see that the most important needs are taken care of. You cannot imagine the speed with which they will assist the remaining essence on this plane.

其次,星际的手足情谊将协助你能量的转变。 他们将以迅速的行动去察看最重要的需要是已经被处理。他们将以你无法想象的速度协助在这地表上剩馀的本质。

Kirael: Mother Earth, like all other entities, is a living, breathing entity, just as your body is a living, breathing entity. Your physical body seems small compared to your totality, but it is alive and well. The duration of the null zone will be uncomfortable for any physical body that is not “lightened up.” There are two energies that you can work with entering the null: sound and light, because your third-dimensional body is a molecular structure also composed of light.

Kirael: 大地之母,像所有的其它存有,是活着的,呼吸的存有,正如你的身体是活着的,呼吸的存有。你的物质身体相较于你的总体似乎很小的,但是它是活着的而且很好地。零地域的期间对于任何的物质身体将是不舒服的,那是不“照亮。” 进入零地域那儿是两种你能运作的能源:声音和光,因为你的第三度空间的身体也是由光组成的分子的结构。

Your physical bodies and the human element are among the lower vibrations in the universes. That is not being negative; it is just truth. But that what you chose when you decided to become part of the DNA reduction. For explanatory purposes, we’ll say that with the density you have, you are on the lower end of the spectrum. Different ranges exist on the higher spectrum, such as the Angelic Realm and the Guidance Realm. The Guidance Realm is where I come from. Master Jesus and many of the other Melchizedeks—all of the Great Masters who have manifested into light body—exist in the Guidance Realm. Beyond the guidance Realm, there exist Light Beings, which permeate every living entity essence in all universes.

你的物质身体和人类的元素在宇宙的较低的振动之中。那不是消极的,这只是真相。 但是那是你选择的当你决定成为部份的 DNA 削减的时候。 为了说明的目的,我们将这么说藉由你拥有的密度,你是在光谱的下端。不同的范围存在较高的光谱,像是天使的范围和指导的范围。 指导范围是我来自的地方。 大师耶稣和许多其它的 Melchizedeks-已经进入光的身体之内显示的所有的伟大的大师们-存在于指导范围。超过指导范围,那里存在光的存有,渗入所有的宇宙的每一个现存的存有本质。 

Above Light Beings, we have what we call the “Outer Light Band,” which is where more concentrated forms of Light Beings exist along with the Akashic Record. Beyond that, we come to the Christ Consciousness, and the totality of the Creator Energy.

在光的存有上面,我们有我们所称的“外部的光带”那是更多集中形式的光的存有连同 Akashic 纪录一起存在的地方。 超过那儿,我们到达基督意识,和造物者能量的总体。

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:17:43编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
明达
  7楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2008/10/14 8:14:43 [只看该作者]

6:

Does that mean that I can still buy that car I want, and that house, too?

那是意指我仍然能买我想要的那一辆汽车,和那个房子,也是? 

Kirael: This is one of the most important questions in this book. If you remember nothing else, let it be this.

Kirael: 这是这一本书中最重要的疑问之一。 如果你没记得别的事,让它是这个。

If in reading this book you find yourself saying, “There’s no need to buy something or enter into a long term agreement because when the Shift happens, it’s not going to have any bearing,” then catch yourself. You couldn’t be making a more reckless statement. Your life plan calls for certain experiences and each is meant to bring a new level of understanding. Each time you choose to shortcut a lesson, it is simply deferred to the new reality for you to work on then. No matter what, do not deny the possibilities of experience.

如果在读这一本书时你发现你自己说道,“那是没有需要买某些事物或者参与长期协议,因为当转移发生时,它将不会有任何的承担,” 那么逮到你自己。你不能做一个更加鲁莽的声明。你的生命计划要求特定的经验而且每一个经验必须带来新的程度的理解。 每一次你对一个功课选择捷径,它简单地顺延到新现实让你接着运作。 无论如何,不要拒绝经验的可能性。

Imagine if you would, that you awaken in an energy where all has moved to a space only dreamed about in the past. As you look around and see the potential of life, it is so beautiful that it is breath-taking. You begin to understand about your new body and the capabilities within this new reality. However, due to an incomplete learning situation, your higher self lays out a plan whereby you must repeat an experience. While all your being wants the new energy, it cannot move until all has been mastered. Therefore, leave no possibilities undone. Master everything your higher self lays before you with passion, for this is what brings you into this new millennium.

如果你会想象,那是你在能量中意识到那里全部都已经移动到一个在过去只能梦想到的空间。 当你环顾四周而且看到生活的潜能,它是如此美丽,它的美丽是惊人的。 你开始了解关于你的新身体和对于这新的现实里面的能力的了解。然而,由于一种不完全的学习情况,出自你的高我的一个计划你一定要重复一种经验。 和你所有的存在想要新的能量的同时,它不能够移动直到全部已经被精通。 因此,不要留下未完成的可能性。 以热情精通你的高我为你准备的每件事物,为了这是你会带进这个新的千禧年。

7:

I know that I have the Light within me, but how do I light it?

我知道我的里面有光,但是我如何点燃它?

Kirael: This question can be answered in many ways, yet it will always come back to the three basics of understanding the inner working of human existence. First and foremost is meditation, followed by automatic writing, and then, what is referred to as sleepstate programming. With these three simple tools, you can work through any and all trials set forth on this journey.

Kirael: 这一个疑问能在许多方面被回答,然而它将总是回到了解人类存在的内部工作的三个基本。 第一个和最初的是静思,被自动写作跟随,然后,是被称为睡眠状态的规画。藉由这三个简单的工具,你能解决任何在这一次旅程上提出的所有的试验。

How to light the Light? It is already lit. You only need to know how to bring it to its fullest potential. Use any or all the above to start yourself on that journey.

该如何点燃光? 它已经被点燃。 你只需要知道该如何带着它到它最完整的潜能。 使用任何的或者所有前面所说的让你自己从在那个旅程开始。

8:

I didn’t know there were different levels of Light Beings. Is Master Jesus the Christ Consciousness?

我不知道那儿是有不同层面的光的存有。是大师耶稣基督意识吗?

Kirael: Master Jesus Christ and other Masters are, in a sense, in service to the Christ Consciousness. The Christ energy sits above that Lower Light Band. Above that is the “Upper Light Band,” and then the Creator Energy Itself. These different levels do not exist other than in a third-dimensional mind. That’s why we break them down to that level. When you have left the third Dimension after the Shift, the Light Beings will be the ones who will move you into the light-bodied system.

Kirael: 大师耶稣基督和其它的大师是,在某种意义上,对基督意识服务中。基督能量坐在那条比较低的光带的上方。 在那个光带的上方是 “上层的光带, ”再上去是造物者能量本身。除了在第三度空间的心智,这些不同的层面是不存在。 那是我们为什么破解他们下降到那一个层面。 当你已经在转移之后离开第三度空间的时候,将会是那些光的存有移动你进入光的身体的系统之内。

9:

So in a sense, what you are saying is that as we work on the different yogas and different scriptures, these disciplines help out bodies raise our vibration. What we’re doing is opening the space within us. If these practices are understood in the deeper sense, we are opening ourselves so the light will fill the vessel. The more we open, the more light we let in. If we do it too quickly, without the right preparation, we can create a space where that light could be very damaging or very overwhelming. So the process is in our journey through the teaching of the Masters, to open slowing, gently, with the full intention of allowing the light to fill us effectively. So we do this step-by step and the Shift allows us to move into a space where we can empty out a little quicker than prior years?

因此在某种意义上,你正在说的是,当我们处理不同的瑜珈和不同的经典,这些纪律帮助身体提升我们的振动。 我们正在做的正在打开我们里面空间。 如果这些练习在更深的意识被了解,我们正在打开我们自己,如此光将装满整个身体。我们打开愈多,我们就让愈多的光进去。 如果进行得太快,没有正确的准备,我们能创造一个空间在那儿光可能是非常有害的或非常受不了的。因此程序是在我们的旅程中透过大师的教导,减慢打开,逐渐地,藉由完全意图让光有效地装满我们。 因此我们一个步骤接着一个步骤的进行,而转移让我们进入一个我们能比以前稍为快些清空的空间? 

Kirael: You are absolutely right. I will add a couple of things that may help you to relate further. You’re right when you say you cannot blast it full of light because you will dissipate it. The first thing that most want to do when they are filled with so much light is return home to the Creator. That is all right except that it defeats the evolutionary track of the Earth plane. You’ve gotten 2,000 years behind schedule because the Shift was actually planned for the time of Master Jesus, but the earth plane was in no way near ready. Most people were not ready to move on, so the outcome would have been catastrophic. Therefore, the evolution process planned by the Creator would have generally failed, and the Creator Essence could not have evolved its own thought patterns into the evolutionary system of which it desired. So in truth, you’re absolutely right, but in practice you’ve got to be careful with it because we don’t want to slow anybody down or bust anyone either.

Kirael: 你是完全正确。 我将增加可能帮助你更进一步有关联的一些事物。 你是对的当你说你不能够突然打开来完全充满光,因为你将使它消散。当他们充满这么多光的时候第一件要做的事物,是回到造物者的家。 那是没有关系的除了它挫败了地球表面的进化轨道。因为转移实际上被计画在大师耶稣的那时候,所以你们已经落后时间表 2,000 年了,但是地球表面没有办法达到接近预备好的状态。 大多数的人还没准备好向前进展,结果将会是惨败的。 因此,被造物者计画的进化程序概括来说是失败,而且造物者本质不能进化它自己的思想模式进入它渴望的进化系统。因此在事实上,你完全正确,但是与它在练习时你必须小心,因为我们不想要也使任何人减慢或者损坏任何人。 

The reason people like you have come into embodiment is to teach, and teachers are those who are willing to change, to put themselves out in front of the crowd, and say, “Here is my best shot. Accept what you like and put the rest away until you’re ready.”

人们喜欢你的原因是已经进入具体化去教导,而且老师是那些愿意改变的人,将他们自己放在群众之前,而说道,“这是我的最佳的建议。接受你所喜欢的而将其它的放到一边去直到你是准备好了。”

What you have just stated here is in truth. As the Shift comes about, people need to be ready because the density that you now experience will not align on the other side of the shift.

你刚才在此陈述的是事实。当转移出现,人们需要准备好因为你现在经验的密度将不会排列在转移的另一边。

10:

How does the Shift relate to the Christ Energy?

转移如何与基督能量有关?

Kirael: The Master will watch over this whole process with a gleam in His resonance, for this was His true reality from the beginning of time. His is the energy with which all will be again cleansed. When they speak of his second coming, my friends, it is at hand. His energy has really never left the conscious plane of this planet, yet most choose to see this beautiful Light at a distance. Believe that He is not here just when you need Him, for He is.

Kirael:大师将在他的共鸣以微光观看这个整体过程,因为从那开始的时候是他的真实现实。他是所有将再被洗涤的能量。当它们谈到它的第二次来临,我的朋友,它是即将到来。他的能量真正的没有离开这个行星的意识平面,然而多数选择在相当的距离看这美好的光。 相信,他不在这里当你需要他,为了他是。

Simply begin to practice the “I know.” The truth will in fact set you on a path that will enlighten you to the understanding of which Master Jesus spoke: “Whatsoever I do, so shall you.”

只要简单地开始练习 “我知道。” 真理实际上将设置你在一个道路,那将启迪你对耶稣讲的话的理解: “无论什么我做,你也会。”

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-14 8:15:23编辑过]

无为之心无为动,全我之觉全我行。
  单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

[转帖]KIRAEL 大师的 Three Days of Darkness —— 三天的黑暗

签名